Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable days of your life, and we know how important it is to you that your ceremony is everything you've dreamed of, and more.
Situated in the heart of Chichester City Centre, The Guildhall radiates romance and charm. With plenty of natural light, a beautiful stone floor and grand opening entrance, The Guildhall will add a touch of fairytale wedding to any ceremony.
A Grade 1 listed building with a rich history which dates back to 1282, The Guildhall is perfect for couples looking for a venue with history and ambiance.
Dominating the beautiful grounds of Priory Park, The Guildhall can seat up to 110 people and is ideal for those looking for intimate, yet sophisticated surroundings.
Afterwards, have your photos taken in the park, among stunning mature trees, and with the city centre so close at hand, your reception can be just a short walk away.
Our wedding package includes;
- Exclusive use of the venue for the day of hire, from 9am until 6pm, allowing ample time and flexibility for set-up.
- The option to use the venue for drinks and canapés following your ceremony.
- Seating for up to 110 with white chair covers and a registrar's table.
- Interior red carpet aisle runners and a carpeted ceremonial area.
- A wedding rehearsal prior to the big day.
- A dedicated wedding co-ordinator on hand throughout the organisation of your wedding to offer advice, guidance and support leading up to, and including, your wedding day.
Please fill the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.