14th July 2019 9:00 - 13:00
The Running Festival at Goodwood #RunFestGoodwood returns on Sunday 14th July 2019. After the huge success of the inaugural event in 2018, runners from near and far are looking forward to gathering at this iconic venue for a thrilling day of running and celebration.
The festival comprises 3 UKA-accredited races: a Family 1.1 Mile (ages 4-16) at 9am, and a 10K and a Half Marathon at 10am.
NEW for 2019 is a Summer Running Party! There will be a BBQ and a full Prize Giving ceremony at the party, and it will be a fantastic chance for individuals, families, friends, running clubs and communities to get together and celebrate post-race.
The Pop Up Pit Shops will also be returning for 2019, offering a unique shopping experience for runners wanting to pick up the latest kit from top brands.
The event is perfect for motor sport fans wanting to run on the smooth tarmac of the classic Goodwood motor racing circuit, as well as for those wishing to enjoy the experience of running at this beautiful Sussex estate. All races will feature a glorious finish in the pit lane, a unique finisher's medal and masses of cheering and support from spectators in the grandstand!
Pacers will be on hand to help you to hit your target times, as follows:
- 10K: 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75 minutes
- Half Marathon: 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20 and 2:30
Professional event organisers UK Run Events have ensured that runners will be amply rewarded for their efforts, with entry including:
- Bespoke finisher’s medal
- Technical race souvenir t-shirt
- Carton of water and treats at the finish
- Free pre and post-race massage
- Free race photography
- Free parking
- Access to the Summer Running Party
- All finishers of the Family 1.1 Mile receive a medal, carton of water and treat bag
This is one event not to miss - so make sure #RunFestGoodwood is in your diary and come and join the summer fun!
- 10K: From £20 (affiliated) /£22 (non-affiliated)
- Half Marathon: From £29 / £31
- Family 1.1 Mile: £8 for children aged 11 and above running unaccompanied, and also per adult / £5 per child aged 4-10 accompanied by a (paying) adult
Date: Sunday 14th July 2019
Times: 9am Family 1.1 Mile | 10am 10K | 10am Half Marathon