02nd June 2020 14:00 - 15:00
While times may be challenging - to say the least - at present, we’re as optimistic as ever for the future of tourism in the Chichester District. With so much to offer, we know people will be back when the time is right, it’s just a question of how and when.
With a view to getting the District ‘group travel ready’ we’d like you to join us, and group travel expert Mike Newman for a FREE one-hour online Group Travel Training Session at 2pm on 2 June.
The training will provide a general introduction to group travel including terms and definitions, but will of course address the key issues presently at hand.
- Looking at what the travel trade needs and wants
- Covid-19: Post-lockdown planning for group travel
- Practical elements for attractions, accommodation providers and food and drink venues
- Myth busing - commissions, credit and vouchers
- Creating content - story telling and itinerary building
- Getting to be front of mind and staying there - PR, fam trips and trade engagement
The workshop is suitable for any business that is looking to understand what the group travel trade is, what they want, what they need and how best to work with them.
RSVP is essential: Please confirm your attendance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Training link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89328530085?pwd=cnJ5TDBab0syN3dlS2o5WWZMQTFoZz09
Meeting ID: 893 2853 0085
Date: Tuesday 2 June 2020
Time: 2 - 3pm
Please note, this workshop was organised prior to COVID-19 events, but is being adapted accordingly.